Digital snake, value for money: less than $17/channel!*
Still believe digital multicores are expensive? Or proprietary? Think again....
Use our ADAT Multicore Extenders to connect any number of ADAT compatible equipment with standard Cat5 network cabling. Reaches longer than fiber (330ft/100m), weights less than analog cable (only 1 Cat5 for 32 channels), is cheaper than MADI and more compatible than proprietary systems. The newest generation comes with additional features (like MIDI transmission) which have been often requested by our customers.
Monitoring and recording splits included
All ADAT input are also looped through to the output jack alongside, often eliminating the need for additional signal splitters for monitoring and recording. If you still need more, you can daisy-chain multiple ADX units together and use them as extensible audio distribution system, e. g. for streaming audio data within buildings to multiple locations.
Mix & Match
Both device types are compatible and can be combined: For example, you can use an ADX-64B-PRO at your mix console, and two ADX-32B on stage (one located on the right and one on the left side). A simple ADAT splitter can be built by looping the Cat5 cables through on an ADX-64B-PRO. If you need a longer reach than 330ft/100m, an ADX-64B-PRO can also be used as Cat5 signal repeater by simply connecting ADAT In/Outs from the two submodules together. Imagine what else can be done...
DMX transmission (option)
On request, the ADX can be modified to include DMX transmission, eliminating the need for a seperate DMX cable run. The devices will be delivered with a female DMX receptable on one device, and a male DMX plug on the other. Note: The DMX option reduces the number of available ADAT connections by 1. This means that the ADX-32B still has 3*ADAT (24 channels) available, while 7*ADAT (56 channels) remain in the ADX-64B-PRO.
* Price per channel in a system consisting of two ADX-64B-PRO, excl. tax, cables, ADCs and DACs
- Radically reduced cabling and weight: a single Cat5 replaces 32 analog cables
- Very cost efficient compared to other digital snakes
- No noise, hum and disturbances, and a better SNR thanks to isolated digital transmission
- Extremely low latency (<1µs)
- Front panel LED indicators show status for each ADAT connection
- Daisy-chaining possible for up to 32 devices
- ADAT inputs are duplicated on the outputs, eliminating the need for splitters
- Easy upgrade from ADX-32B to ADX-64B-PRO with upgrade module
- Ruggedized anodized aluminum case with Neutrik EtherCon ® RJ45 connectors
- Quality product „Made in Switzerland“