- 1:1 Routing (active)
- 1:1 Routing (active, via ASRC)
- 1:1 Routing (inactive: missing signal(s) or clock)
- 1:1 Routing (different states)
- Sub-routings (active). Click to expand details
- Sub-routings (active, via ASRC)
- Sub-routings (inactive: missing signal(s) or clock)
- Sub-routings (different states)
- Unavailable channel (inputs appear muted, outputs are ignored)
- • Click a field to make or break a route. Large fields are 64x64, medium fields 8x8 and small fields 1x1 channels wide. Clicking a field routes all contained channels at once in a linear (1:1) fashion.
- • Click+drag to make multiple routes. Hold SHIFT to delete multiple routes.
- • Click to expand to group/channel levels, to collapse.
- • The " Optimal" button adjusts the view which makes all sub-routings visible.