We're happy to announce the availability of the latest and greatest MVR-64 firrmware!
Version 3.2 fixes web remote control for devices without ASRC and features lots of improvements on the routing matrix, such as:
- Matrix headers are sticky now: they don't scroll outside the view
- Status information for each port (connection status, channel count, format...) displayed on the column/row header
- Unavailable channels (i.e. >48 on AES50) are hatched out
- Better display of aggregate interfaces (dual-MADI, dual-AES50 for 96k I/O with ASRC)
- Overall display improvements
Curious of the new web control? Check out how it works on the web - no installation required: