Connect directly to your console's MADI-TP!
With the MTA-64, the becomes capable of connecting to the MADI-TP (MADI over Twisted Pair) variants used in DiGiCo and Soundcraft/Studer/Harman desks. It's simply connected between the MVR-64's MADI-TP port and your console or stagebox and adapts signal levels and pinouts to your needs. What's more: you don't need any special crossover cables thanks to internal MDIX logic - any standard 1:1 Cat5 cable will do, no matter if you want to connect to your console or the stagebox.
- Enables the multiverter's MADI-TP port to work with DiGiCo and Soundcraft/Studer/Harman variants of MADI-TP
- Supports up to 100 meters of MADI-TP over Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Transparent forwarding of stagebox remote control data
- Pinout selectable by software
- True bit-transparency allows any format and sample rate
- Super low latency of a few nanoseconds only
- Fully configurable via multiverter's menu, configuration saved in presets
- Extension port remains available
- Up to two MTA-64 can be connected to a multiverter, allowing two MADI-TP ports