The evolution of world's most versatile format converter: MVR-mkIIFor all your digital audio needs: This unique piece of hardware is able to convert between man different digital audio interfaces - any to any, all at once. It's fully packed with features like channel-wise-routing, web interface, sample rate conversion, headamp remote control and much more. And cool for MVR-64 (old model) users: All firmware features of the new model will also be back-ported as long as the hardware allows it!
What the can do for you:
- Interface your recording gear to any signal source
- Make your production truck or OB van compatible to any incoming signal and clock
- Sample-rate convert between any interfaces using the SRC-64 plugin module
- Dante<>Dante bridging of different networks with optional sample rate conversion (up to 64ch 96k <> 48k bidirectional*)
- Use your ethernet port as recording interface with the Dante® Virtual Soundcard technology
- Record from any source, and directly from MIDAS®/Behringer® stageboxes with remote headamp control
- Bring your legacy gear up to date
- ...and anything else you can imagine!
* Additional FLX-DANTE / AUX-DANTE required
+Test tone generator
Web, telnet and USB
|SRC option||Swiss Design
Made in Germany