Convert sample rates between all of your interfaces!
To add even more power to your , a sample rate converter hardware module is available. It features 64x64 channel bi-directional, asynchronous sample rate conversion between two arbitrary sample rates and interfaces.
- Top-notch performance: THD+N = -133dB typ, -120dB max.
- True asynchronous, bi-directional conversion of 64x64 channels
- Supports arbitrary sample rates in the range from 32...192kHz
- Handles up to 64ch@48k, 64ch@96k, 32ch@192k
- Free selection of any multiverter interface as asynchronous input and/or asynchronous output
- Special aggregation modes exist to handle 64ch@96k by using two inputs and/or outputs together
(e.g. 2*AES50 48ch/96k <=> Dante 48ch/48k, 2*MADI 64ch@96k <=> MADI 64ch@48k etc.)
- Fully configurable via multiverter's menu, configuration saved in presets
- Asynchronous domain can be clocked from any input, or via internal hi-precision clock
- Can be disabled if required with a few clicks
- Mounts on internal socket: back extension port remains available
- Field-upgradable firmware