AES3 to anything. Anything to AES3.
The FLX-AES3 is a compact AES3-to-anything converter. It has 16x16 channels of AES3 built in, which can be converted to any protocol installed into the AUX slot. For larger systems, the built-in channels plus everything which the AUX card provides are also available on the FlexLink port, making it possible to use it as extension to the MVR-64 or another Flexiverter.
- 16x16 channels of AES/EBU, fully transformer isolated
- AUX port accepting any AUX card as conversion source/destination, or extension to 24x24ch AES3
- Supports arbitrary sample rates in the range from 44.1...192kHz
- DB25 connector pinout (Tascam or Yamaha) selectable individually for each connector via internal jumpers
- FlexLink port for lowest latency, bi-directional transfer of 192 channels audio, clock and power
- Triple-redundant power supply
Additional features when connected to the MVR-64
- True channel-wise routing of all available channels (built-in plus AUX card)
- Sample-rate conversion using the SRC-64
- Web- or telnet based remote control